Moving? – What to Do About Your WIC

Call Allen County WIC at 419-224-8200 if you are moving within Allen County.

If you move or change your phone number, please call us to update your information in our system. If we do not have current contact information, we cannot contact you regarding appointments and reloads.

If you are moving to a new county in Ohio…

If you are moving within Ohio, to a new county, your WIC can move with you. After you move to your new address, contact the county in which you live. If you need help finding this new office, click here for a list of WIC Offices in Ohio. They will be able to transfer your WIC to their office. Your WIC card will still work anywhere in Ohio.

If you are moving out of state…

If you are moving out of state, you need to know that you cannot use your Ohio WIC Nutrition Card in another state. You can come into Allen County WIC before you move, and we can give you a record of your WIC visits. If you have already moved, you can contact the WIC office in your new location and have them request a VOC from Allen County WIC. They can then use your last Ohio WIC visit to get your WIC started in your new state.

Give Your WIC Nutrition Card back to Allen County WIC if you are moving out of state!

Nutrition card

Please know that we would like to have your WIC nutrition card back. You can either drop it off at Allen County WIC before you leave the state or give it to your new WIC office. The state you now reside in can send the WIC Nutrition Card back to Ohio WIC.
Call Allen County WIC if you are moving at 419-224-8200 and have any questions. We want to help make your move be a smooth one. Thank you for participating in Allen County WIC. We hope it has helped to keep your family healthy!