Things to Bring to Your WIC Appointment:
For WIC Nutrition Card Reload: Your WIC Nutrition Card and a Picture ID
**WIC Nutrition Cards cannot be reloaded after 4:15**
- Proof of income (current paystubs, medical/insurance card, social security, unemployment or workers comp)
- Proof of residence (drivers license, utility bill, WIC appointment reminder card or envelope or any item with current mailing address)
- Your WIC Nutrition Card
- Infant, Child(ren)
- Shot record for child (if have)
- ID for child(ren) and self (Picture ID preferred, social security card, birth certificate, shot record, drivers license or student ID)
- Proof of pregnancy (if pregnant)
- Bring completed paperwork.
If you have not received your paperwork in the mail or if it has been lost you will need the following forms:
Fill out one WIC Program Application for your family and one Health History Form for each person who has a WIC appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call WIC at 419-224-8200.
Please reschedule your appointment if you or your child are sick!
Please call early if the day and time for the next appointment is bad for you!
If you have lost your paperwork: you can call us to send more at 419-224-8200 or you can print paperwork from this web site.
Call Allen County WIC at 419-224-8200 if you have any questions. We want to help make your WIC appointment go as smooth as possible.
Thank you and your family for participating in Allen County WIC. We hope it has, or will, help to make and keep your family healthy!
Your Allen County WIC Office